|3 Day Caearea/ Megiddo/ Tiberias/ Nazareth Tour
Israel Travel Providers Phone : 862-252-9186 Fax: 862-252-9203 firstname.lastname@example.org
Experience the best of Israel
3 Days CHRISTIAN MINI TOUR – Caesarea / Megiddo/ Tiberias/ Nazareth
2 NIGHTS / 3 TOURING DAYS
Caesarea / Megiddo / Haifa / Acre
Depart Tel Aviv and drive along the coastal plain to Caesarea, capital of Judea under the Romans.Visit the excavations of the ancient city, the Roman theatre and aqueduct. Continue to Megiddo, identified as the site of Armageddon; Visit the archaeological excavations including the well-preserved water supply system. Drive to Haifa, view the Persian Gardens at the Bahai Temple. From Haifa, drive to Acre to visit the ancient city and harbor.
Continue to Kibbutz Lavi for overnight.
Tiberias / Capernaum / Banias
After a short tour of Tiberias, we take a boat ride to Capernaum. Visit the remains of the 2nd century synagogue. Proceed to Tabgha, the site of the miracle of fish and loaves, and visit the Church of Multiplication with its 4th century mosaic floor. Continue to Mount of beatitudes, the place where Jesus delivered the sermon on the Mount. Drive to the Banias Springs and waterfalls and tour the Golan Heights.
Return to Kibbutz Lavi for overnight.
Nazareth / Beit Shean
Drive to Nazareth via Cana of Galilee. Visit the Church of Annunciation, St. Joseph’s workshop and Mary’s Well. Drive to Yardenit, the baptismal site on the Jordan river ; Continue to Beit Shean, a newly excavated city, and visit the Roman theatre. Drive along the Jordan River to Jerusalem for overnight.
End the tour in TEL AVIV.
|Rate per person|
|In double room||In single room||Third in room|
- Minimum 2 passengers required.
- The tour includes 3 touring days with a government licensed English speaking guide in an air conditioned vehicle .
- The tour includes 2 night accommodation in a Kibbutz guesthouse on half board basis .
- The rate includes entrance fees as described in the program .
- The tour starts from Tel-Aviv Monday and ends in Jerusalem Wednesday .
For pick up from Jerusalem Monday OR drop off in Tel-Aviv Wednesday : supplement of
$80 per person in double; $160 for single ; $30 for third .
- High season supplement: $84 per person will apply on : May 25-29 ; July 1 – August 31.2012.
- The tour will not be operated on: September 17 , 24 ; October 7, 2012
- Tour confirmation is subject to hotels availability.