|Biblical Highlights Day Tour
Tours start Every Sunday of the Year!
Download Printable .PDF
- Depart Tel Aviv via the Coastal Road and the landscape of the Lower Galilee to Nazareth, located in Israel’s Galilee region, is the cradle of Christianity. It is the city where, according to tradition, Jesus spent his childhood and youth..
Visit the Church of Annunciation:
- The towering cupola of the Church of the Annunciation in Nazareth stands over the
- that tradition holds to be the home of the Virgin Mary.Here, it is believed, the archangel Gabriel told the young Mary, aged about 14, that she would become the mother of the Son of God. And here Mary uttered her
- : “Let it be done to me according to your word.”
The Church of St. Joseph: tradition asserts that the Church of St Joseph in Nazareth is built over the carpentry workshop of the husband of the Virgin Mary.
The church (also known as the Church of the Nutrition and the Church of Joseph’s Workshop) is a solid and unpretentious building. It stands very much in the shadow of the soaring cupola of the Church of the Annunciation on its southern side — just as St Joseph himself lived in the shadow of Jesus and Mary.
Continue, via Kana, to Tiberias, the lovely resort town. Drive along the Lake Kinnereth to visit Capernaum and view the ruins of the ancient synagogue where Jesus Taught. Continue to Tabgha, the site of the Miracle of Fish and Loaves, located at the foot of the Golan Heights. Continue to Yardenit, the famous Baptismal site, where the Jordan River leaves the Sea of Galilee towards the Dead Sea..
- Return to TEL AVIVPlease note:
Pick-up: from Tel Aviv Hotels at 07.20 -.07.30
from Jerusalem Hotels at 08:50 – 09.15•
Passports must be taken with on tours to Bethlehem.• Entrance fees are included; lunches are not included.• Changes in the program are possible due to Holidays, force majeure or circumstances beyond our control.• The tours are not operated during Jewish Holidays: Passover Rosh Hashana and Yom Kippur.• Modest attire is required for visiting holy places of any religion (men with head covering, women with shoulder covering; for both men and women – no shorts).• Comfortable walking shoes are suggested.• All tours are conducted by government licensed guides and in luxury air-conditioned vehicles and buses.• Daily tours are conducted in English (second language upon request).• Valuable belongings should never be left unattended in the vehicle.• ITP will not accept responsibility for any loss, injury or damage
- * BUSINESS CLASS: SMALL GROUP IN LUXURY VAN / MINIBUS.
Rates per person
From Tel Aviv